With CEREC technology, you can restore broken or damaged teeth with an array of services including crowns and fillings. CEREC dental crowns are highly effective and can last for over a decade while CEREC fillings are more durable that tooth-colored composites. Let’s take a look at what CEREC restorations have to offer:
– CEREC technology is also advantageous for dental fillings, as porcelain is very durable and capable of holding up well under the normal wear and tear of chewing and eating.
– CEREC crowns place an importance on customizability, as they are created exactly for your oral health care needs and each tooth’s necessary treatment.
– Dental crowns last over a decade and can shelter a tooth from decay and cavities.
– CEREC crowns get rid of the need for temporary crowns.
– CEREC crowns are usually called same-day crowns due to their ability to be placed in a single office visit.
– Thanks to in-office alterations, CEREC crowns can be easily adjusted during the design phase to ensure the tightest fit possible for your crowns.
– CEREC crowns are mostly stain resistant and can mimic the traditional look of real teeth.
If you would like to discuss a CEREC treatment with Dr. Todd S. Resek and Howard C. Nader along with the rest of our team here at Oakmont Family Dentists, please schedule an appointment to see us at our dentist office in Oakmont, Pennsylvania. Our number is 412-828-3311. We are here to proudly keep you and your smile healthy and happy.